2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal information through the website:
- Identity information: including first name, last name, title, date of birth, gender and age of Users;
- Contact information: including billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers of Users;
- Technical information: including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Profile information: including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, subscriptions, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Marketing and communications information: including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
You can choose not to provide your personal information to us, but that may impact on our ability to provide further information to you.
3. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We use different methods to collect personal information from and about you:
You may give us your personal information by entering/uploading it to the website, filling out forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. We will receive personal information about you from various third parties as set out below:
From financial reporting agencies;
From credit reporting agencies;
From our related companies and affiliates that collect information on our behalf.
Provide you with a more enjoyable, customised service and experience on the website;
Help us develop and deliver better customer service which are customised to Users' interests; and
Help us manage security and fraud risks.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We will use your personal information to:
Conduct identity verification and background checks related to the purchase of EDC products and or services;
Answer enquiries and provide information or advice about WDC;
Continually improve the website and the services and products that may be provided through it;
Assist with any queries or that you may have;Carry out marketing analysis.
We may need to share your personal information with:
Related companies and affiliates who may need to use your personal information for the same purposes as us;
Third parties involved in helping us improve the website and its service. For this purpose, we will use aggregated, statistical data from and about Users and will not disclose information which identifies you;
Credit reference agencies;
Anyone who we need to share information with by reason of law or to address any complaints you make or are made about your information to a third party or regulator (such as the Privacy Commissioner).
6. OVERSEAS TRANSFERS
Information transmitted over the internet is not always secure, but we will use reasonable security safeguards to protect information we hold against loss, access, use, modification and unauthorised disclosure. We have procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breaches and will notify you and the Privacy Commissioner where there is a notifiable privacy breach under the Privacy Act.
8. HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION FOR
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business need to do so (in connection with the purposes set out above). Where we no longer have an ongoing legitimate business need to retain and store your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for example because such information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from further access until deletion is possible. We will de-identify and aggregate information wherever possible.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
Waiheke Distilling Co Limited, 258 Cowes Bay Road, Waiheke Island, 1971, Auckland, New Zealand
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit / Debit Cards